- Bluetooth Wireless
- Adaptive Noise Cancellation
- Built-In Mic for Taking Calls
- On-Headphone Controls
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery
- RemoteTalk & Audio Cable for Wired Use
- USB Cable & Adapter for Charging
- Hard Shell Case & Cleaning Cloth
The blue Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless Headphones feature Bluetooth wireless technology and are capable of a range of operation of up to 30 feet. The headphones are powered by Beats Acoustic Engine DSP to reproduce your audio. Beats’ Adaptive Noise Cancelling technology can be used to help eliminate noise from your commute, whether you’re listening to your music or not. On-ear cup controls allow you to answer calls, skip tracks, and adjust volume without reaching for your portable device.
Not limited to wireless function, the Studio Wireless headphones include a standard 3.5mm audio cable and a RemoteTalk cable with mic and remote, allowing you to use the headphones with wired sources as well. The built-in rechargeable battery can provide up to 12 hours of wireless or 20 hours of wired operation. To preserve battery life, the Auto On/Off feature will automatically turn the headphones off when you unplug them from a wired connection. The battery’s remaining life is displayed via the Battery Fuel Gauge, and it can be recharged with the included USB cable and adapter. A cleaning cloth and hard shell carrying case are included.
- Put the World on Mute
- Silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbors with dual-mode Adaptive Noise Cancelling. When you’re listening to music, ANC automatically strikes the perfect blend between your music and the world outside. If you only want to use the headphones to cancel external noise, the ANC Only mode automatically increases the level of noise cancellation
- What Batteries?
- Dead batteries can kill your vibe. The Beats Studio Wireless comes with a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts 12 hours when used wirelessly and 20 hours when you do decide to plug in. To prevent wasting energy, the Auto On/Off feature turns the headphone off when you unplug from a wired connection, and with the Battery Fuel Gauge, you always know how much juice is left. Forget specialized adapters; the Studio Wireless can be charged via micro USB almost anywhere