The white Samsung Galaxy S6 edge SM-G925 Branded Smartphone offers enhanced screen functionality, powerful performance, and high-quality optics in a sleek, modern design. This smartphone incorporates 32GB of storage, 3GB of RAM, and is powered by the 64-bit Samsung Exynos 7420 chipset. This 64-bit chipset consists of 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex A53 and 2.1 GHz ARM Cortex A57 quad-core CPUs for robust processing and multi-tasking. This high-performance architecture allows you to fluidly navigate the Android Lollipop operating system.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 edge features an impressive dual edge 5.1″ Super AMOLED screen, which is designed to produce bright images with robust color reproduction while giving you easy access to device notifications. The screen’s detailed QHD 2560 x 1440 resolution enables vivid and detailed high-definition content. For photo capturing and video chatting, this smartphone features an f/1.9 5-megapixel front camera and an f/1.9 16-megapixel rear camera. Optical image stabilization is onboard for shooting stability, and there’s even an LED flash for taking pictures in low-light situations. On the video side, the rear camera allows you to capture detailed video at 4K resolution.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 edge has Bluetooth 4.1 built-in for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, and dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi for high-speed Internet connectivity. Integrated Wi-Fi Direct and NFC give you the ability to connect-to compatible devices for wirelessly sharing content like photos and music. The Samsung Galaxy 6 edge is equipped with a non-removable 2600mAh battery that’s designed to delivers hours of enjoyment before charging is needed.
Both of the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge’s front and rear cameras feature a high resolution and f/1.9 aperture, allowing you to take clear images wherever you are. Furthermore, simply press the home button twice to go straight into camera mode, allowing you to quickly capture important moments.
Rear Camera: 16MP, 2988 x 5312 pixels, optical image stabilization, autofocus, LED flash
Front Camera: 5MP, 90° angle of view, 120° wide selfie angle, 1440p at 30 fps, dual video call, auto HDR
Functionality: Geotagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
Video: 2160p at 30 fps, 1080p at 60 fps, 720p at 120 fps, HDR, dual-video recording
Dual Edge Display
Android Lollipop 5.0
- Samsung Ultra Fast Charging technology charges faster than previous generations
- Security: Touch-based fingerprint sensor and built-in malware protection
- The Smart Manager app lets you check an array of useful information such as battery status, storage, RAM, security, and more at a glance
- TouchWiz user interface
- Fingerprint sensor (PayPal certified)
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Hall, Heart Rate, Light, Proximity, SpO2
- Samsung S-Voice technology
- Samsung KNOX security-enabled
- Samsung S Health support
- Samsung Gear Circle (Manager support), Gear Fit, and Gear support
- Active noise-cancelling with dedicated microphone