See more while holding less with the LG V30 H931 64GB Smartphone. Despite its 6-inch, 18:9-ratio, QHD+ display, the LG V30 weighs less than 160g and is only 7.3mm thick—that’s both lighter and thinner than its predecessor, while still boasting a screen 5% bigger. Behind the V30’s crisp, 2880 x 1440 FullVision display is a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset, which features a big.LITTLE configuration. This setup utilizes two separate Kyro processors working independently from each other to better manage performance and battery life. Supporting this configuration are 4GB of RAM and 64GB of built-in storage, with a microSD card reader that will allow you to expand your base memory.
The V30’s camera setup includes a pair of rear lenses: a 16MP standard field-of-view sensor and a 13MP wide-angle lens. This dual-camera setup allows you to take advantage of the V30’s many advanced photo- and video-capturing features and effects, including Pop-Out Picture Mode, Film Effect, and much more. A 5MP selfie camera is also onboard and comes with its own set of unique features, including Gesture Shot, Selfie Light, and Beauty Shot— to name a few.
Bluetooth 5.0 is onboard for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi is also integrated for high-speed Internet connectivity. Built-in NFC allows you to instantly connect to other NFC-enabled devices for content sharing, simply by tapping the two devices together. A-GPS with GLONASS is also available for using Google Location and Maps services. Additionally, the LG V30 features an embedded 3300mAh battery that can deliver hours of use.
- North American Variant / US Compatible LTE
- The US998 is a US variant of the LG V30. The US998’s LTE radio is tuned to frequencies that are most often used in the United States and North America. It can also be used in other parts of the world; however, LTE access may be limited or unsupported, depending on the network. To ensure this phone will work with your carrier please check to make sure the frequencies your carrier uses are supported by this phone. The full list of compatible carrier frequencies can be found here, the frequencies this phone supports can be found in the product specs.
- Dual Rear Cameras
- The LG V30 features dual rear cameras (16MP + 13MP) that allow you to switch between normal and wide-angle views. A 5MP front camera is also on board and includes a wide array of features including modes to make shooting selfies and group photos a breeze.
- Dual f/1.6 Lenses
- Similar to DSLR cameras, the LG V30’s standard camera features a wide f/1.6 aperture and a glass lens, resulting in enhanced low-light performance and improved color clarity.
- Customize Your Story
- The LG V30 lets you choose from 16 presets to create specific tone and studio-quality videos like you see in the movies.
- Hi-Fi Quad DAC Audio
- Enjoy an amped playback experience with audio that sounds like the original live performance with the 32-bit QuadDAC.
- Hi-Fi Video Recording
- Three high-performance mics record lossless audio without distortion, so you can capture cleaner, crisper audio in louder environments that equals the quality of your video recordings.
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- The Android operating system integrates heavily with Google’s services. Using the card-based Google Now, Android quickly surfaces information for you whenever you need it, powered by the same Knowledge Engine that runs Google’s web search. It’s a personalized and customizable OS, allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your homescreen. You can even download new themes using the Google Play Store, which offers access to more than one million apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. Android 7.0 Nougat adds major productivity capabilities to the operating system in the form of a multi-window view, which allows for two apps to be placed onscreen at a time. An improved notification system allows you to interact with texts and emails right from your notification pane – without needing to open the app. Other features include file-based encryption, a Data Saver mode, the ability to scale text and icons to better suit your phone’s screen, and more