The black Rox Wireless In-Ear Headphones from Jabra are designed to wirelessly play back audio and take calls from your Bluetooth 4.0-compatible device. They feature 6mm drivers and are compatible with Jabra’s Sound App, which provides Dolby sound while streaming your audio, in addition to allowing you to create playlists.
The headphones feature magnetic clips in the earbuds that activate a power-saving mode when connected. The earbuds themselves have a dust- and water-resistant steel design, allowing them to stand up to active daily use.
- Go Wireless
- Rox Wireless lets you control your playlists and calls straight from in-line controls so you can keep your tunes going in Dolby sound and your phone in your pocket
- Wireless Sound
- Rox Wireless’ design is based on the same in-ear monitors used by musicians to bring full sound. Additionally, Jabra’s exclusive Sound App player with Dolby pumps out full-spectrum sound
- Travels Well
- Rox Wireless is protected against dust and water with solid steel that can handle active use. Rox Wireless has exclusive power-saving magnets; when you’re not using the earbuds, clip them together around your neck and the magnets will activate the power-saving mode
- Small & Lightweight
- Rox Wireless is small and lightweight with ColorCore EarGels designed for full sound and a comfortable fit. And when you’re active, you can use the included EarWings to lock them in place
- Jabra Sound App Compatible
- Play your tunes and stream YouTube content in Dolby sound. Create playlists, share music and adjust the graphic equalizer for a personalized listening experience