- GSM / 4G LTE Capable
- International Variant/US Compatible LTE
- f/1.7 12MP Rear + 5MP Front Cameras
- Exynos 8890 Octa-Core Chipset
- 32GB Storage Capacity and 4GB of RAM
- microSDXC Expansion up to 200GB
- 5.1″ Super AMOLED Display
- Quad HD 2560 x 1440 Native Resolution
- IP68 Water-Resistant Construction
The black Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930 32GB Smartphone offers a vibrant display, powerful performance, and high-quality optics in a sleek, water-resistant design. This smartphone incorporates 32GB of storage and is powered by the Exynos 8890 chipset, which consists of 2.3 and 1.6 GHz quad-core CPUs. Thanks to its integrated microSD expansion slot, users have the option of inserting microSDXC cards up to 200GB. For robust multi-tasking performance, this device also features 4GB of RAM, which allows it to efficiently run multiple apps simultaneously.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 features an impressive 5.1″ Super AMOLED screen, which is designed to produce bright images with robust color reproduction. The screen’s detailed QHD 2560 x 1440 resolution enables vivid and detailed high-definition content. For photo capturing and video chatting, this smartphone features an f/1.7 5-megapixel front camera and an f/1.7 12-megapixel rear camera with dual-pixel technology. Dual-pixel technology is engineered to offer faster focusing times with reduced blur than previous generations. Optical image stabilization is onboard for shooting stability, and there’s even an LED flash for taking pictures in low-light situations. Auto HDR allows you to enjoy photos with optimized exposure. On the video side, the rear camera allows you to capture detailed video at 4K resolution.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 has Bluetooth 4.2 built-in for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, and dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi for high-speed Internet connectivity. Integrated Wi-Fi Direct and NFC give you the ability to connect to compatible devices for wirelessly sharing content like photos and music. The Samsung Galaxy 7 is also equipped with a large, non-removable 3000mAh battery that can be quickly recharged thanks to on-board fast charging technology.
- Dual Cameras
- Rear Camera
Photos: f/1.7 12-megapixel, smart optical image stabilization, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
Features: 1/2.6″ sensor size, 1µm pixel size, dual-pixel technology, geotagging, touch focus, face detection, Auto HDR, panorama
Video Recording: 2160p at 30 fps, 1080p at 60 fps, 720p at 120 fps, HDR, dual-video recording
Photos: f/1.7 5-megapixel
Features: Dual video call, Auto HDR
- GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband Internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can’t get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works with in the Specifications.
- International Variant / US Compatible LTE
- The SM-G930 is an international variant of the Galaxy S7. The SM-G930’s LTE radio is tuned to frequencies that are most often used in the United States and North America as well as Europe and elsewhere. To ensure this phone will work with your carrier, please check to make sure the frequencies your carrier uses are supported by this phone. The full list of compatible carrier frequencies can be found here; the frequencies this phone supports can be found in the product specs.
Because the SM-G930 is an international variant, the language of the box and the default language of the phone may not be in English. Also, an international AC to USB adapter may be included.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- The Android operating system integrates heavily with Google’s services. Using the card-based Google Now, Android quickly surfaces information for you whenever you need it, powered by the same Knowledge Engine that runs Google’s web search. It’s a personalized and customizable OS, allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your homescreen. You can even download new themes using the Google Play Store, which offers access to more than one million apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. Android 6.0 Marshmallow overhauls permissions, allowing you to have finer control over what your applications have access to. It also marks the debut of Now on Tap, a context-sensitive update to Google Now that checks your current screen for keywords and then searches for them automatically. Other performance and security enhancements are included as well.
- Samsung Enhancements
- Water-Resistant: The device features an IP68 rating which it allows to be resistant to water and dust exposure
- Charging: Supports fast charging and optional wireless charging dock
- Device Coating: Durable Gorilla Glass 5 covers the screen and device rear panel
- Dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Direct connectivity
- Near Field Communication (NFC) support
- A-GPS, GLONASS, and BDS support
- Bluetooth Version 4.2 with A2DP, LE, and apt-X support
- USB host support
- ANT+ support
- Additional Features
- TouchWiz user interface
- Always-on display
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, RGB light, geo-magnetic, gyro, fingerprint, barometer, hall, hear rate monitor
- Samsung S-Voice technology
- Active noise-cancelling with dedicated microphone