The black sapphire Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920 32GB/64GB Smartphone from Samsung delivers powerful multi-tasking performance. The included S Pen stylus allows you to intuitively navigate the Android Lollipop operating system and gives you the ability to write naturally in compatible applications, similar to using a traditional pen. This smartphone incorporates 32GB/64GB of storage and is powered by the Samsung Exynos 7420 chipset. This chipset consists of 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex A53 and 2.1 GHz ARM Cortex A57 quad-core CPUs for powerful processing and mobile gaming performance. This 64-bit architecture allows you to fluidly navigate the Android Lollipop operating system. This device also features a notable 4GB of RAM, which allows it to perform robust multi-tasking functions.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 features a 5.7″ Super AMOLED screen, which is designed to produce bright images with robust color reproduction while giving you easy access to device notifications. The screen’s detailed QHD 2560 x 1440 resolution enables vivid and detailed high-definition content. For photo capturing and video chatting, this smartphone features an f/1.9 5-megapixel front camera and an f/1.9 16-megapixel rear camera. Optical image stabilization is onboard for shooting stability, and there’s even an LED flash for taking pictures in low-light situations. Auto HDR allows you to enjoy photos with optimized exposure. On the video side, the rear camera allows you to capture detailed video at 4K resolution.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has Bluetooth 4.2 built-in for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, and dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi for high-speed Internet connectivity. Integrated Wi-Fi Direct and NFC give you the ability to connect-to compatible devices for wirelessly sharing content like photos and music. The Samsung Note 5 is equipped with a non-removable 3000mAh battery which features fast charging technology and can offer up to 64 hours of music playback.
- Dual Cameras
- Rear Camera
Photos: f/1.9 16MP, smart optical image stabilization, VDIS, autofocus, LED flash
Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, Auto real-time HDR, panorama
Video Recording: 2160p at 30 fps, 1080p at 60 fps, optical image stabilization, dual-video recording
Photos: f/1.9 5MP, VDIS, 120° wide selfie angle, auto real-time HDR
- GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can’t get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works with in the Specifications.
- International Variant / US Compatible LTE
- The SM-N920C is an international variant of the Galaxy Note 5. The Galaxy Note 5’s LTE radio is tuned to frequencies that are most often used in the United States and North America, as well as Europe and elsewhere. To ensure this phone will work with your carrier please check to make sure the frequencies your carrier uses are supported by this phone. The full list of compatible carrier frequencies can be found here, the frequencies this phone supports can be found in the product specs.
Because the Galaxy Note 5 is an international variant the language of the box and the default language of the phone may not be in English. Also an international AC to USB adapter may be included.
- Android Lollipop 5.1
- The Android operating system integrates heavily with Google’s services. Using the card-based Google Now, Android quickly surfaces information for you whenever you need it, powered by the same Knowledge Engine that runs Google’s web search. It’s a personalized and customizable OS, allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your homescreen. You can even download new themes using the Google Play Store, which offers access to more than one million apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. Android 5.1 is the second version of the OS known as Lollipop. It takes the myriad improvements from Android 5.0-the “Material Design” visual overhaul, revamped multitasking, and multi-user support-and goes even further, adding official support for HD Voice, added security features such as Device Protection, and more.
- Samsung Enhancements
- S Pen: The S Pen offers 240 Hz and 2,048 pressure level performance and conveniently docks in the Galaxy Note 5 when not in use
- Air Command: Air Command is activated when the S Pen is out, giving access to functions such as Action memo, Smart select, Screen write, S Note, and shortcuts
- Design: 7000 series aluminum and Gorilla Glass 4
- Video Collage Mode: Shoot four video clips and combine them into one collage
- Wireless Charging: Supports fast wireless charging when paired with the optional wireless charging dock
- Series Shooting: Use Series to shoot clips in succession and put them together for videos you’ll want to share
- Slow Motion: Slow down in-camera fast-moving action with Slow Motion
- Front Camera: 120° wide selfie angle with a host of image filters
- Dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Direct connectivity
- Near Field Communication (NFC) support
- A-GPS, GLONASS, and Beidou support
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP, SAP
- Smart Switch PC sync (PC version)
- ANT+ support
- Additional Features
- Dual-edge-designed back for a comfortable feel
- TouchWiz user interface
- Fingerprint sensor
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Light, Geo-magnetic, Gyro, Fingerprint, Barometer, Hall, Heart rate, SpO2
- Samsung S-Voice technology
- Samsung Gear Circle (Manager), Gear Fit, and Gear support
- Active noise cancelling with dedicated microphone