The LG V20 64GB Smartphone combines powerful handheld performance with an advanced camera array and next-level audio-playing capability. The V20 features two displays: a 5.7″ IPS primary display and a secondary screen that sits above the primary and serves as a toolbar for shortcuts and notifications, including emails and social media alerts. The V20’s primary display features a Quad HD 2560 x 1440 native resolution for viewing all your HD content in rich colors and crisp detail. Beneath the V20’s hood is the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset, which features a big.LITTLE configuration. This setup utilizes two separate Kyro processors working independently from each other to better manage performance and battery life. Supporting this configuration are 4GB of RAM and 64GB of built-in storage, with a microSD card reader that will allow you to expand your base memory up to 2TB.
The V20’s camera setup includes two separate rear lenses: a 16MP standard field-of-view sensor and an 8MP wide-angle lens. This dual-camera setup allows you to take advantage of advanced photo- and video-capturing features, including Multiview mode, Popout effect, and the ability to switch between standard and wide-angle while you’re recording. A 2-in-1 5MP selfie camera is also onboard, and also offers both normal and wide-angle modes.
Bluetooth is onboard for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi is also integrated for high-speed Internet connectivity. Built-in NFC allows you to instantly connect to other NFC-enabled devices for content sharing, simply by tapping the two devices together. A-GPS with GLONASS is also available for using Google Location and Maps services. Additionally, the LG V20 features a removable 3200mAh battery that can deliver hours of use.
- GSM 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband Internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can’t get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth 4.1 + LE, NFC, and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports, and that they will allow you to used carrier unlocked phones. You can check which bands this phone works with in the Specifications.
- North American Variant / US Compatible LTE
- The H910 is a US variant of the LG V20. The H910 LTE radio is tuned to frequencies that are most often used in the United States At&t and North America. It can also be used in other parts of the world; however, LTE access may be limited or unsupported, depending on the network. To ensure this phone will work with your carrier please check to make sure the frequencies your carrier uses are supported by this phone.
- Dual Rear Cameras
- The LG V20 features dual rear cameras (16MP + 8MP) that allow you to switch between normal and wide-angle views. A 2-in-1 5MP is also on board and includes a wide array of features including modes to make shooting selfies and group photos a breeze.
- Steady as You Go
- The V20 features Steady Record 2.0, which lets you record crisp, clear content-even when you’re on the move.
- Hi-Fi Quad DAC Audio
- The V20 is the first smartphone to include Quad DAC for cleaner playback. Stream sound in high quality to enjoy your music as it was meant to be heard.
- HD Audio Recorder
- Capture spectacular moments every day with sound quality that matches your video quality. Get great sound with a wider dynamic frequency range using three intelligent mics and Hi-Fi Recording.
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- The Android operating system integrates heavily with Google’s services. Using the card-based Google Now, Android quickly surfaces information for you whenever you need it, powered by the same Knowledge Engine that runs Google’s web search. It’s a personalized and customizable OS, allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your homescreen. You can even download new themes using the Google Play Store, which offers access to more than one million apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. Android 7.0 Nougat adds major productivity capabilities to the operating system in the form of a multi-window view, which allows for two apps to be placed onscreen at a time. An improved notification system allows you to interact with texts and emails right from your notification pane – without needing to open the app. Other features include file-based encryption, a Data Saver mode, the ability to scale text and icons to better suit your phone’s screen, and more