Styled in black, these BeatsX In-Ear Headphones by Beats by Dr. Dre pair wirelessly with your phone via Bluetooth. The presence of Apple’s proprietary W1 chip makes the process of pairing as painless as placing the product in proximity to your phone and powering it on. They can simultaneously pair with your Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac, provided you have an iCloud account, the proper operating systems, and all of the aforementioned products.
The headphones sound crisp. They feature noise-isolation technology. Their construction aims to deliver a clean treble response and distortion-free bass. Their connective cord is comfortable for all-day use. 4 sets of eartips, compounded with secure-fit wingtips, offer a good and stable fit for any ear hole. They come with a carry case you can put in your pocket.
These in-ear earphones can last up to eight hours on a single charge, and a Fast Fuel option allows you to bestow two-hours-worth of power off of a five-minute charge when the battery is low. An inline remote and microphone with RemoteTalk will let you end/answer calls, play music, and engage in conversations with Siri.
- Notable Features
- Connect via Class-1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless listening
- Up to 8 hours of battery life
- Five-minute charge for two hours of playback when battery is low
- Battery charges with included Lightning adapter
- Variety of eartip options offer personalized comfort
- Secure-fit wingtips provide stability
- Flex-Form cable offers all-day comfort
- Purse-and-pocket portability
- Clear acoustics deliver crisp sound
- Take calls, control music, and activate Siri with RemoteTalk